mizzi mizzi down up

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

orientation day

SCA has begun! Very exciting to start today - starting to meet people and to get more of an idea of what is ahead of me this year.... I'm still a bit nervous about expectations i have of myself and others have of me, but i'm looking forward to testing some of those ideas out.
I think i've found a place to stay - Meg & Jen seem really nice and it will be good to live with physios. As far as the cost - well God will have to sort that one out - i have no reason to doubt that he will provide. i have work on Friday - minding a 3 year old at SCA. maybe i can do more of that?
Paul is in surgery now. Expected to be out some time after 3pm. I feel anxious, but there is nothing to do but pray. Again no reason to doubt God's hand in his and our lives.
all is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home