mizzi mizzi down up

Thursday, February 03, 2005

melbourne

this is my first ever blog!
I feel a little shy, not knowing quite what to write. But my new year's resolution for 2005 was to send a letter to my family each week, to effectively record a little of my life. So tonight, as I sit on mum's computer, in melbourne again, boxes around me ready to be re-packed for sydney...I realise that the journey has begun and there is no turning back!
In many ways this just feels like another holiday home from perth, except that this time my car is here and everything is here - even though most of it is securely packed in grandma's garage. And on monday I must make the drive from here to sydney...into the unknown world of study at the School of Creative Arts. I still have no firm plans of a place to live, or a job, so it could be a little interesting to begin with. That is enough for tonight.
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present" Babatunde Olatunji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home