mizzi mizzi down up

Sunday, February 06, 2005

leaving melbourne

this day has come too fast... i knew it would but now that it has i don't want to go. There is just too much unknown awaiting me in Sydney - I can't quite believe I have done this to myself again. Although I suppose it is better than going around the same track again and again. Tomorrow dad & I drive to Sydney. That should be interesting. i hope my car is up to it. I hope we are up to it. Then tuesday dad has some work to do. Wednesday dad's conference starts and i have orientation - oooh i'm scared about that! Will I fit in? Will I feel old? Am I good enough for the course?
There's also the matter of Paul's surgery. I know he is scared. I am a bit too. There are so many terrible possibilities. But I will not go there. It's hard to find the balance between faith, hope and trust in God. If I trusted God more i would talk to Him more about this. If I talked more to God my faith would increase. And with more faith there would be more hope. Thankfully God hears even my feeble, half-thought prayers, and accepts even the tiniest bit of faith i can muster.
Anyway, it is late and i must sleep before the big trip. Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home